You may have heard on Instagram but it is the season for boudoir mini sessions! These are my absolute favourite to do and here is why!
1. It’s great for anyone who is a little more timid about getting boudoir pictures done. It’s like dipping your toes in the water before jumping in.
2. It’s fun! Yes, you read that correctly. I always make sure you are having fun during your boudoir session. It is such a positive thing to embrace your body and have pictures taken in such a vulnerable state, so it’s my job to make sure you don’t feel like that! I want you to have fun and get some incredibly empowering images after.
3. We get some bubbly popping and music going and you get to try on lingerie! Honestly, it’s a girls dream come true, once you do it you’ll see why!
4. It saves you money!!! Who doesn’t want to save at least $100…
5. It gives you the opportunity to add-on and upgrade your session to personalize it while saving a bit of money.
6. It’s the perfect treat for yourself or a Christmas, birthday or Valentines Day gift to a special someone. I have a boudoir album of myself and tbh I’m the only one who has seen it because it’s for ME! I love it that way, but trust me ladies it’s just as fun gifting an album or prints in a beautiful personalized print box. The choice is yours!
$100! Just for comparison, my regular packages start at $280.
What exactly do I get?
Up to 45-minutes of session time, just you, me and your lingerie, 10 full sized jpegs in a downloadable gallery, and $15 off any a la carte product. I highly recommend putting it toward an album or print box.
Do I bring anything?
Bring your lingerie girl! You can also bring any kind of prop, blanket, cardigan, PJs, a dress. Whatever suits you!
What about Hair and Make-Up?
I recommend getting both done professionally, styles at hair salons can be very budget friendly as well as using the make-up kiosks at The Bay or in Sephora. A lot of them will do a make-up look for free so long as you buy something after. That is great for a budget, but be very very clear with the look you want as they sometimes are still beauty students and learning. I have a list of my top recommended hair and make-up artists that will come to you! They’re incredible and if you ask I will happily give you a list of names. Just remember you get what you pay for!
I also have had clients do their own but only do this if your confident and willing to practice the week leading up to the session. The more comfortable and relaxed you feel with everything the better the images will be!
Do you offer add-ons? If so what?
You bet I do! Once you book with me you’ll get a nice welcome email with more info and my full A La Carte menu!
After modelling a 3 times and shooting a few more times I’ve accumulated a few tips. Instead of keeping them to myself I figured I’d share them with you so you can benefit!
1. Drink lots of water leading up to the session! Being hydrated will ensure your skin glows!
2. The night before put on a thick natural lotion from head to toe (just make sure that you’ve used it before and know you’re not going to react!)
3. Bring your favourite highlighter and I will add some to spots we want to highlight 😉 (Another tip is to bring your makeup brushes and a few basics in case you need a touch-up!)
4. Come in comfy clothes!
5. Relax girl! I know it can be super nerve-wracking but you got this! Deep breathes, rock your body because it’s beautiful the way it is.